What is EARN Wyoming?
- EARN Wyoming provide financial training to low to moderate income families eager to stabilize their household finances and increase their assets by becoming first time homebuyers. The EARN WYOMING program goal is to work with motivated hardworking families to resolve their credit challenges, develop money management skills, save down payment funds, and become fiscally responsible long-term homeowners, as well as provide matching funds.
is a LIMITED TIME OFFER
, so make sure to sign up EARLY!!
Benefits of Completing the EARN Wyoming Program
Once families complete education and coaching, they are enrolled in a MATCHED SAVINGS PROGRAM
. For every $1 saved by the family, the Wyoming Housing Network will match it at $3. Families save a total of $1,666 and Wyoming Housing Network will match it at $5,000 for a total of $6,666 to be allotted towards down payment and closing costs.
Do I Qualify for the EARN Wyoming program?
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must have one year employment history
- Have not owned a home in the past three years.
- Cannot have a bankruptcy in the past 3 years.
If you require help due to a disability or language barrier, please contact Wyoming Housing Network for assistance.
Download the EARN Wyoming Brochure
Frequently Asked Questions about EARN Wyoming